Thread: How to remove Win32.MyDoom.M@mm from my personal computer?

How to remove Win32.MyDoom.M@mm from my personal computer?

My personal computer is infected with Win32.MyDoom.M@mm, but the antivirus did not detect its presence on my personal computer. My system has become extremely slow and I think that it is the result of the infection in my computer. I need to know the deletion technique of Win32.MyDoom.M@mm. What do these types of infections do in the system that the system becomes slow? I am not familiar with threats in the computer, so I need suitable help. My operating system is Windows XP.

Re: How to remove Win32.MyDoom.M@mm from my personal computer?

Win32.MyDoom.M@mm which is found on your personal computer is a worm with the high speed of spreading and the level of damage it will do to the computer is medium. Whatever be the level of damage it will do to your personal computer is not good so I will suggest you to download any removal tool and get rid of this worm.

Re: Win32.MyDoom.M@mm register itself.

If your personal computer is infected with the worm name Win32.MyDoom.M@mm then you will find the presence of the following registry key in your system. HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\JavaVM with the following values %WINDIR%\java.exe. you will also find the presence of %WINDIR%\services.exe and %WINDIR%\java.exe

Re: Technical details of Win32.MyDoom.M@mm

I know the technical details of the worm Win32.MyDoom.M@mm which will help you to understand the worm problem easily. Win32.MyDoom.M@mm is an internet worm which spreads through the medium of email. When this worm executes then it will add the following registry key to the system. HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\JavaVM %WINDIR%\java.exe. Win32.MyDoom.M@mm searched for the mail address in the local network

Re: How to remove Win32.MyDoom.M@mm from my personal computer?

For removing Win32.MyDoom.M@mmvirus from your personal computer follow these simple steps. First of all download BitDefender on your personal computer. Make one thing for sure that you download the latest version of BitDefender and scan your system. After the system scans your system delete all the version or files related to Win32.MyDoom.M@mm. The most important delete the following registry key values.
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\JavaVM
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] ava.exe process. This will surely solve your problem.

Re: Restore systen to remove Win32.MyDoom.M@mm

System restore is a better option for removing this Win32.MyDoom.M@mm from your personal computer. For restoring your system right click on Mycomputer icon and open its properties > click on system restore tab and check on the checkbox with the name “Turn off system restore”. This process will restore your system but you must also follow the preventive measures like update your antivirus software and scan your system regularly. Enable the firewall setting and choose strong password for your system.