Thread: How firewall protect the computer

How firewall protect the computer

I want to know how does a firewall protect a computer. Mainly when I keep my firewall on then it blocks my network software. Only after disabling the application it becomes normal. Is it necessary to keep the firewall on in the computer or just I can turned it off. How does a firewall works and what are the working procedure of this tool.

Re: How firewall protect the computer

If you are using the internet for a long period, and particularly you are working for a big company. In the large company if you are browsing on the web site when you are at work. You had been heard that firewall is in use. You had been heard by people of different company that I am not able to work on this site because of the firewall.

Most of the internet connection is very slow. In your home if you are having a fast working internet it may be cable modem or other. It is right that you may be heard about the firewalls it may be on your home network also. In most of the case it is sure that the security issue is much more in the small network then in a large network.

The firewall basically try to protect. It is also called as a barrier which keep the danger things or power away from your property. Because of it work it is called as firewall. It is like a fire wall which help the people around the fire by not giving the fire to spread the near by area. If you read the article on the firewall, then you can know more about the firewall.

The firewall is a program which is very simple to use or a hardware device. Which is used to filter the information which is coming by the internet connection into your network or in your computer. If it find's any information which is danger to your computer then the firewall will filter it or it will not allow it to pass to your computer system.

If you do not know about how the web server work then you can read the article on it then you will no how it works. how the data or the information is move to the internet. You can also know about the firewall and it's work done in the large company. With the help of this you can also protect the home network and from the offensive web sites along with the hackers.