Thread: Infection of Karnavali.19xx.A in Windows Vista

Infection of Karnavali.19xx.A in Windows Vista

I am using an HP laptop and there is an infection of Karnavali.19xx.A in Windows Vista operating system, that I have loaded in the laptop. I use Kaspersky antivirus to protect my laptop from infections. But, I cannot understand how this infection entered my laptop and why the antivirus did not alert me about its entry into the system. I want to know whether using Kaspersky is a good method of preventing infections into the system or not. If not, please suggest any suitable antivirus and also recommend me a solution to delete this virus from the laptop.

Frequently update the database of the antivirus

If there is an infection of Karnavali.19xx.A in Windows Vista in your laptop ans still the antivirus has not alerted you about this means that the information about this particular infection must not be present in the database of the antivirus. I suggest you to frequently update the database of the antivirus that you are using. For this purpose, you will have to connect your laptop to the internet and then, do the updation. It is recommended to turn the automatic updates always on.

Karnavali.19xx.A has a very low alert level

The infection of Karnavali.19xx.A in Windows Vista is not a dangerous situation. This is because Karnavali.19xx.A has a very low alert level, hence does not harm the system on any account. The databases of the antivirus do not contain this infection name because of which the Kaspersky antivirus must have not alerted you about the entry of Karnavali.19xx.A. I myself have heard about this virus for the first time. So, basically it is not a very famous infection.

AVG is a recommened antivirus

I think that Kaspersky antivirus is not capable of alerting or eradicating about this infection of Karnavali.19xx.A in Windows Vista. According to me, AVG is a recommended antivirus to keep the computer free of any types of infections. Keep the AVG antivirus well updated from time-to-time for this purpose. I use the same in my system and hopefully it might solve your problem. First uninstall the current antivirus, then only install AVG, since there can be a conflict between 2 antiviruses if you install them in the same system.

Ultimately format the system

The infection of Karnavali.19xx.A in Windows Vista is not a common type of virus because of which is it may not be possible to remove it by mere scanning the whole system. Safe mode and system restore may also prove useless. I can assure you this because my system too, had a similar type of experience with un-common viruses. So, I guess that you will have to ultimately format the system which is the only removal method of such types of un-common virus from this system.

Boot scan is enabled before Windows boot

All types of infections, whether dangerous or not can be eradicated with a very widely used method known as boot scanning. It is not advisable to keep any types of infections in the system. This is so because they might replicate and cause major destructions in the system. Boot scan is enabled before Windows boot, so the infections remain inactive during this time as they are not able to execute before the operating system can startup. Use Avast antivirus to use the method of boot scan as all antiviruses do not have this feature of boot scan embedded with them.