Thread: How to remove Win32.Manda.A virus from my computer?

How to remove Win32.Manda.A virus from my computer?

I have bought a new assemble computer; it was working fine till I have connected my system to Internet. The internet was working fine for more the two weeks and after that my personal computer performance got down; whenever I try to do some it gets hanged. Then I thought there can be any virus problem then I scanned my personal computer after that I have got message like this “Win32.Manda.A virus detected”. I do not know how to remove this virus from my personal computer. If possible please give me any related information about it.

Re: Win32.Manda.A virus causes low level damage.

Win32.Manda.A virus which is detected on your personal computer was known to world on 2003 Oct 14, the damage it will do to your personal computer will be of very low level and the spreading is also low. But any kind of damage to your personal computer will not be good for you since it trouble during work, so download removal tool from the internet and remove Win32.Manda.A virus from your personal computer.

Re: Symptoms related to “Win32.Manda.A” virus.

If your personal computer is attacked by the virus named as Win32.Manda.A virus then the symptoms you will be facing are; you will find Winrarshell32.exe in the System folder. You will also find following registry in your system. HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\winrarshell points to the winrarshell32 file because of these Trojan will get executed every time you restart the system.

Re:Technical description related to Win32.Manda.A virus

I can give you some of the technical description about Win32.Manda.A virus that will help you to tackle this virus in a more convenient way. This Trojan comes as a .rar archive. This Trojan logs all the passwords in a file called "system31.bug", which is send to the writer of Trojan, in a mail that will appear like this:
    To: mril@als.co
    Subject:#2.02sesdev
    X-Mailer: sid_dsa v2.02dev
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

Re: Use avira antivirus to remove Win32.Manda.A virus

I am also having the same problem of Win32.Manda.A virus; because of this my working speed is reducing. So I have searched for the information related to Win32.Manda.A virus. What I have got is that this virus mainly spreads through .rar files. After that I am very careful about the .rar files. I will suggest you to download avira antivirus and scan your personal computer. This antivirus will surely help you.

Re: Removal steps for Win32.Manda.A virus

For removing Win32.Manda.A virus from your personal computer follow these simple steps. First of all download BitDefender on your personal computer. Make one thing for sure that you download the latest version of BitDefender and scan your system. After system scanning your system delete all the viruses found on your system. Restart your computer and then scan your system again for making sure that virus is completely removed.