Thread: How to remove Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus ?

How to remove Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus ?

I have bought a new personal computer; it was working fine until I have start using Internet. Internet was working fine for two days and after that my personal computer got stucked, whenever I try to do some it gets hanged. Then I thought there can be any virus problem then I scanned my personal computer after that I have got message like this “Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm detected”. I do not know how to remove this virus from my personal computer. Can anybody help me with this problem?

Re: Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus causes a medium level damage.

Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus which is detected on your personal computer was known to world on 2003 Sep 24, the damage it will do to your personal computer will be of medium level. But any kind of damage to your personal computer will not be good for you since it trouble during work, so download removal tool from the internet and remove Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus from your personal computer.

Re: Symptoms related to “Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm” virus.

If your personal computer is attacked by the virus named as Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus then the symptoms you will be facing are; you will find these files in the windows folder: dllreg.exe, windrive.exe, guid32.dll, winimg.exe and load32.exe, vxdmgr32.exe will be found in %SYSTEM% folder
    You will also find registry key which will look like this [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\]"load32"="%SYSTEM%\load32.exe"
    [HKLM\Software\SARS\"kwmfound"=0]

Re: Technical description related to Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm

I can give you some of the technical description about Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm that will help you to tackle this virus in a more convenient way. This virus has the backdoor abilities which listen to the transmission control ports 1001, 2283, 10000. If your window is running on NTFS partition then it will overwrite .exe files. This virus has the ability to change win.ini file so that it can run at time of start up.

Re: Scan your email attachment for avoiding Win32.Dumaru

I am also having the same problem of Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus; because of this my working speed is reducing. So I have searched for the information related to Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus. What I have got is that this virus mainly spreads through email. After that I am very careful about the email from unknown users. I will suggest you to download kasper antivirus and scan your personal computer. This will surely help you.

Re: Removal procedure for Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus

For removing Win32.Dumaru.B/C@mm virus from your personal computer follow these simple steps. First of all download BitDefender on your personal computer. Make one thing for sure that you download the latest version of BitDefender and scan your system. After system is scanned and virus is deleted from your system then delete the following registry keys: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\] "load32"="%SYSTEM%\load32.exe"
    [HKLM\Software\SARS\"kwmfound"=0]
    Restart your computer and then scan your system again for making sure that virus is completely removed from your system.