Thread: How to remove BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus from my personal computer?

How to remove BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus from my personal computer?

I have bought a new assembled computer; it was working fine but when I started using Internet my personal computer got hanged; whenever I try to do something it gets hanged. Then I scanned my personal computer with the online virus scan and displayed me a message that “BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) found”. I have no idea how to remove this virus from my personal computer. I want the solution for removing this virus from my computer, because it is making my working process slow.

Re: BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus causes a medium level damage.

BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus which is detected on your personal computer was known to world on 2003 Jul 21 , the damage it will do to your personal computer will be of medium. But any kind of damage to your personal computer will not be good for you since it annoys you while you are working so download removal tool from the internet and remove BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus from your personal computer.

Re: Symptoms related to “BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D)” virus.

If your personal computer is attacked by the virus named as BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus then the symptoms you will be facing are; You will find the presence of the msdrt.exe file in the folder name as windows which is normally located in D drive. You will also find registry key which will look like this HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad Your personal computer wills suspicious connection to unknown port

Re: Technical description about “BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D)” virus.s from my personal computer?

“BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D)” virus alters the registry key HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad
    By adding there the dropped dynamic link library, because of this every time you restart your system the virus gets activated. BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) upload your confidential information to unknown port

Re: BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) harm your confidential information.

I am also facing the similar problem of BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus then I tried to find the information regarding this virus. Even if threat from this virus is very low but then also it is passing your confidential information to unknown user which can be very harmful. If you are infected with BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D) virus then it will open the backdoors for the unethical user which can harm you using your confidential information.

Re: Removal method for “BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D)” virus. from my personal computer?

If you want to remove “BackDoor.Rebbew (A,B,C,D)” virus from your personal computer then just follow these simple steps. First of all download BitDefender on your personal computer. Make one thing for sure that you download the latest version of BitDefender. This will detect all the backdoors harming your personal computer. BitDefender will also remove any viral hooks and one thing is for sure it remove all the files infected by BackDoor.Rebbew.