Thread: How to remove Win32.Gruel.A(B,C)@mm from my laptop?

How to remove Win32.Gruel.A(B,C)@mm from my laptop?

I have bought a new Accer laptop; it was working fine until I have start using Internet. The internet was working fine for more than three days and after that my Acer laptop got hanged; whenever I try to do something it gets hanged. Then I scanned Accer laptop with the online virus scan and displayed me a message that Win32.Gruel.A(B,C)@mm found”. I have no idea from where virus came from, in to my Accer laptop. Can anybody help me with this problem? I am waiting for any related reply.

Re: Win32.Gruel.A(B,C)@mm damage is very high.

Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm virus which is detected on your personal computer was known to world on 2003 Jul 16, the damage it will do to your personal computer is very high. This kind of damage to your Accer laptop is definitely not be good for you since it annoys you while you are working so download virus removal tool from the internet and remove Win32.Gruel.A(B,C)@mm virus from your personal computer.

Re: Symptoms related “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus.

If your Accer laptop is attacked by the virus named as “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus, then the symptoms you will be facing are; You will find the presence of the mC:\Rundll32.exe You will also find registry key which will look like this [HKCU\Software\kIlLeRgUaTe 1.03]
    with the registry entries: FirstRun, Password, AppPath,
    [HKCR\htfile\shell\open\]"command"="%VIRUS% %1
    [HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\KILLERGUATE\KILLERGUATE]with the registry entries: st, start, now, reg, alt
    [HKCR\htafile\shell\open\]"command"="%VIRUS% %1
    [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\]"MediaPath"="C:\Rundll32.exe"
    [HKCR\piffile\shell\open\]"command"="%VIRUS% %1
    [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\]"Rundll32"="C:\Rundll32.exe"
    [HKCR\batfile\shell\open\]"command"="%VIRUS% %1
    [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEX\]"DevicePath"="C:\Rundll32.exe"
    [HKCR\comfile\shell\open\]"command"="%VIRUS% %1

Re: Technical description about “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus.

This virus normally spreads through mails. If the virus runs then it will do the following things. First of all it will copy itself to and as D:\Rundll32.exe; then it will try to change the registry key to hide itself. Once it enters your computer or laptop then it will send itself to all the email address mentioned in the outlook. “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus tries to delete following file which will make your system slow C:\AUTOEXEC.bat C:\config.sys %WINDOWS%\system32\*.dll %WINDOWS%\system32\*.com %WINDOWS%\system32\*.ocx %WINDOWS%\system32\command.com %WINDOWS%\regedit.exe %WINDOWS%\system32\*.exe %WINDOWS%\system32\ntoskrnl.exe. If this work is completed then it will disable your system tray and will open as many as control panel windows, it will hide any of the drives.

Re: Win32.Gruel.A(B,C)@mm is very dangerous problem.

I am also facing the dangerous problem of “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus . I suffered a lot from this virus. My cd rom stopped working because of this virus then I searched for the information related to “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus. The symptoms described there was similar to symptoms I am facing with my personal computer then I downloaded the avast antivirus and scanned my personal computer. This antivirus has minimized the threats from this virus but it has not completely removed this virus from my system.

Re: Removal method for “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus.

If you want to remove “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus from your personal computer then just follow these simple steps. First of all download BitDefender on your personal computer. Make one thing for sure that you download the latest version of BitDefender. Then find the registry keys related to virus and delete them from your computer. Restart your computer and again scan your computer to make sure that “Win32.Gruel.A (B,C)@mm” virus is removed from your computer.