Thread: How to remove “Backdoor.EvilBot.B” from my computer?

How to remove “Backdoor.EvilBot.B” from my computer?

I have bought a new personal computer; it was working fine until I have start using Internet. The internet was working fine for more than two weeks and after that my personal computer got hanged; whenever I try to do something it gets hanged. Then I scanned my personal computer with the online virus scan and displayed me a message that “Backdoor.EvilBot.B found”. I have no idea how to remove this virus from my personal computer. Can anybody help me with this problem?

Re: Backdoor.EvilBot.B is a low damage virus

Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus which is detected on your personal computer was known to world on 2003 Jun 30, the damage it will do to your personal computer will be very low. But any kind of damage to your personal computer will not be good for you since it annoys you while you are working so download removal tool from the internet and remove Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus from your personal computer.

Re: Symptoms of “Backdoor.EvilBot.B” on your computer

If your personal computer is attacked by the virus named as Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus then the symptoms you will be facing are; You will find the presence of the msgrt.exe file in the folder name as windows which is normally located in C drive. You will also find registry key which will look like this [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\MSGRT]. Your personal computer will doubtful connection to port 6667

Re: Technical details related “Backdoor.EvilBot.B” virus.

I know the technical detail of the Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus. This type of backdoor virus have two parts which are IRC bot and the backdoor itself. The IRC bot is written in Romania. Bot has the capability to talk to user and it sends pictures to users. If the backdoor is executed first time, it fetches the address of the RegisterServiceProcess application path interface and register itself to hide itself. I think these detail will help to tackle with this virus issue.

Re: Command of “Backdoor.EvilBot.B” virus

I am also facing the similar problem of Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus then I tried to find the information regarding this virus. Even if threat from this virus is very low but then also you must not have Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus on your personal computer. If you are infected with Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus this virus will send command or the private message to a single user.

Re: Removal method for “Backdoor.EvilBot.B” virus.

If you want to remove Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus from your personal computer then just follow these simple steps. First of all download BitDefender on your personal computer. Make one thing for sure that you download the latest version of BitDefender. After that delete the following registry from your personal computer: [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\MSGRT]. Then reboot the computer. Then scan your computer and remove Backdoor.EvilBot.B virus from your personal computer.