Thread: How to remove virus Win32 .Parite.A/B/C?

How to remove virus Win32 .Parite.A/B/C?

I have bought a new personal computer; it was working fine until I have connected to Internet. The internet was working fine for two days and after that my personal computer got sucked, whenever I try to do some it gets hanged. Then I thought there can be any virus problem then I scanned my personal computer after that I have got message like this “Win32 .Parite.A/B/C detected”. I do not know how to remove this virus from my personal computer. If possible please give me any related information about it.

Re: Win32 .Parite.A/B/C is a low damage virus.

Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus which is detected on your personal computer is discovered on 2002 Jan 07, the damage it will do to your personal computer will be medium. But any kind of damage to your personal computer will not be good so download any removal tool from the internet and remove Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus from your personal computer.

Re: Win32 .Parite.A/B/C is written in Borland C++

If your personal computer is stucked with virus named as Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus then the symtoms you will be facing are; You will getting a sensible decrease in your hard disk space because it goes on multiplying and reduces your hard disk space. You will find a file of about 180 kilobytes in size in your temporary folder. This is an executable file written in Borland C++.

Re: Win32 .Parite.A/B/C uses these extension.

First of all if you are new to this virus problem then try to understand what is this virus problem is? The virus infects portable executable files. These files have extensions like .exe and .scr. Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus does not use email for spreading itself and this virus does not show any kind of presence in any way, but it will decrease your hard disk size considerably. I will suggest you to download any free antivirus software and remove Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus from your personal computer.

Re: Threat from Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus.

I am also facing the same problem of Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus then I searched the information regarding this virus. Even if threat from this virus is medium but then also you should not have this virus on your personal computer. If you are infected with Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus then you will find file like .jbd or .xgt. Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus only infects the files but does not damage the files.

Re: Removal method for Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus.

If you want to remove Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus from your personal computer then just follow these simple steps. First of all download BitDefender on your personal computer. Make one thing for sure that you download the latest version of BitDefender. Then scan your computer and remove Win32 .Parite.A/B/C virus from your personal computer.
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (3.6GHz, 1.44v) with TR Ultra 120E,
    Gigabyte GA-EX38-DQ6 v1.1, 4GB G.Skill PI 1066 5-5-5-15 2.1v ,
    Powercolor ATI HD4870X2 2GB, 4x SATA2 500GB Samsung HDD RAID 10,
    Creative X-Fi, Dell 2408WFP A01 24" LCD,
    Acer P221w 22" LCD,
    Corsair HX-1000 Watt PSU,
    Vista 64-bit.