Thread: Virtualize A Physical Computer

Virtualize A Physical Computer

Hi, I am having a physical system which I want to keep as it is and then I want to access that system whenever I require to access it. I don't know if there is any type of solution which will help me to get this. Is this facility is possible with the Virtual Client? If it is possible then please give the steps to achieve this. I am waiting for your reply. Please help me to achieve this.

Re: Virtualize A Physical Computer

I don't know whether this is possible or not, but on internet I come to know that you can achieve this with the help of Virtualbox. Virtualbox is having the facility of accessing a disk partition as a virtual machine. So, it may help you to achieve this. But, if you are using the windows operating system then it may not help you. As there is no facility in Windows to work between drastically different hardware. So, you need to use other language to solve you problem.

Hello, I don't able to get your question properly. You wanted to access your system virtually. Means what you are wanted to do? I am not able to get your question properly, So please explain that question in detail. I am confused about the term of Virtual. What did it means. I am not able to get your question due to which I am not able to answer your question properly. So, if you able to elaborate the question then please reply me again with proper question and explanation.

Hello, I think you need to use the VMware virtualization. It will able to help you while Virtualizing your Physical Computer. So, You can use it. Basically, Virtualizing a any physical computer is quiet simple with the use of VMware. VMware gives robust virtualization platform.

It gives you following features:
    1. Compatibility
    2. Isolation
    3. Encapsulation
    4. Hardware Independence

Hey, If you use the Virtualization then it will definitely increase your efficiency and availability of resources and applications. For this you can make use of the VMware. VMware customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs.

Virtualization will help you to achieve the following:
    • You will able to run multiple operating systems on your machine.
    • It will help your Mac to execute Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
    • It will reduce capital cost.
    • Your performance will increase dramatically.
    • You will able to use disaster recovery solutions.

Hi, I want to know the details about the Virtualization. If you have better understanding about this, then please help me to get that details. I will be thankful to you if you will give me details about it. I am waiting for your reply. Please give me basic details about it, so that I will be able to get more knowledge about it. So, please help me get more information about the Virtualization of Physical computer. I am waiting for your reply.

I would try to install the linux server.I would do that as virtual server. you should then be able to access your pc from anywhere in the world. but keep in mind that others can too.