Thread: How to remove pokemon and pretty worm virus

How to remove pokemon and pretty worm virus

I had recently notice a virus mail in my inbox. One mail was old which shows Pokemon in it subject. I had not yet opened it because I had faced the similar virus problem before. Form the same ID I got a new mail denoting pretty worm. This makes sure that it is a virus. I need more information on it. Like who is sending it and how to stop such mails.

Re: How to remove pokemon and pretty worm virus

If you receive an email with the subject: Pikachu Pokemon and the text message Pikachu is your friend, be careful to not open it. In this case we find with the new variant of the worm 'Pokemon', highly destructive, which is spreading widely across the Internet and that most pernicious effects that the famous 'ILoveYou', as it is able to delete all files in Windows and system directories, and comes to make precise the reinstallation of the operating system. Just delete them.

The creator of the 'worm' has taken advantage of the enormous popularity of the famous cartoon character 'Pikachu', a kind of rabbit yellow star of television series and video games. Virus experts around the world and detected its presence during the month of June, but Nintendo, the video game company owns the copyright of the "creature", has refused to comment so far regarding this new threat on the Web. So the best way is just to delete this mails instead of checking out.

For the developer of Symantec anti-virus, novelty is that it is a virus aimed at children. A boy of ten years can scarcely resist opening a message featuring her favorite superhero as a small animation. For its part, Trend Micro also recommends that you delete messages without opening all of these characteristics that are received in the coming days. The only best way is to install a good antivirus that can scan your mails before opening and before sending. In this way you can stay safe.

Users receive an email infected by infected from another infected user turn. Displays an icon of a quality from the animated series "Southpark". When you run this virus copies itself to FILES32.VXD in WINDOWS \ SYSTEM. Then, modify the following registry value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ CLASSES \ exefile \ shell \ open. Thus FILES32.VXD file is executed every time you run any file. Exe. The virus tries to send itself by email every 30 minutes to every address. Furthermore, the virus tries to enter a specific IRC channel.

Once you open the mail it connect your address book and While connected it sends information to the IRC server and try to get orders from the IRC. Meanwhile, the author of this virus will get connect as a remote access trojan for information on your PC: computer name, registered owner, registered company, system information,etc. The cleaning process is a bit complicated, so that in case of infection, you should get others help.