Thread: My system is infected with BackDoor-AWQ.b!bvb Trojan

My system is infected with BackDoor-AWQ.b!bvb Trojan

Hi, my computer is infected with with BackDoor-AWQ.b!bvb Trojan. My system having avast antivirus and its always popup a message that system is infected with BackDoor-AWQ.b!bvb and ask for delete and when I try to delete, it deletes and after some time it again popup that same message. This virus makes slowdown my system like it takes more to start up and shut down and each application starts slow. Can you tell me how to remove this virus from my system. Please help me.

Re: My system is infected with BackDoor-AWQ.b!bvb Trojan

You can remove completely BackDoor.AWQ from your computer just you have to delete the file and folder which is associated with it. Follow the following instruction.
    With the help of explorer , search each files and folder are in the Folders and Files sections
    Delete files and folders by pressing shift+delete.
    If the deletion is failed due to locked file. You will remove that file with RemoveOnReboot utility. Right on the file now select Send To Remove on Next Reboot on the menu. You can restart your system and install the RemoveOnReboot utility.

Your computer gets infected with BackDoor.AWQ
    Because your system and browser don't have good security setting.
    If you are not follow safe internet browsing.
    If you downloads free software or shareware. Because cheap and free software may comes with malware or virus like BackDoor.AWQ.
    If you are using peer to peer software due this you system get exposed to other and you will get infected with Trojans like BackDoor.AWQ.

If your computer gets extremely slow down, computer takes long time to restart, Internet connection becomes very slow. You may appear new shortcut on your desktop or the home page of your web browser has changed. BackDoor.AWQ change your internet settings and automatically redirects you to unwanted websites. It gathers you personal information. It gets control in you mailbox and Unwanted emails are sends from inbox with virus attachments to other peoples.

Try system restore in safe mode and then scan your computer. If you having a booting cd then you boot a system and scans a hard drive. If you are using more than anti virus in a common system having antivirus software clashing problem. That's why you have to install only one anti virus at time, which provides more secure system than using more than one antivirus software on a single computer.

You can download and install standard antivirus software. And always keep it update with new database. you can prevent infection by turning on the fire wall which helps to keep you away from the virus. If your system is highly infected by virus then you can do system restore which helps to restore you system to the previous date. Otherwise you can format and install again to your computer.