Thread: How to get the network activity indicator back in Windows 7 in classic style?

How to get the network activity indicator back in Windows 7 in classic style?

Hi, I have just installed the Windows 7 operating system in the computer. I was using the Windows xp on my previous version. Where the network activity indicator shows in the dual monitor style which shows the the activity of the network but in the Windows 7 there is no option of the same and can not be accessed by doing anything. So tell me the method to make the network activity indicator back to the Classic style. Thank you

Re: How to get the network activity indicator back in Windows 7 in classic style?

To use that service first you have to download the Network Activity Indicator for Windows 7 from the internet. After download has been completed then you will see that this is appearing in the zip file format and you need to extract it. After the extraction you need to create the program file folder and place the content of the zip file in it. Now you are ready to use the application with your system to change the icon from the default style to the classic style. Thanks

Re: How to get the network activity indicator back in Windows 7 in classic style?

After the installation of the same is completed then you have to start the application and you will find the two network activity indicator on you system tray. Now run the customize command and then and open the notification area icon windows. Now set the default Network Activity Indicator to Hide icon and notifications and set the NetworkIndicator.exe to show icon and notifications.Click on the OK button to finish. Thank you

You can also customize the menu of the Network Activity Indicator for Windows 7. All you have to do is just right click on the menu for the application. Fro here you can access the settings and if you wan to close the menu then you have to click on the close menu. You can also customize the blink duration and load the this software when windows starts. Bye

Hey buddy, i have used this software and it really good to work with the windows 7 operating system. And If you want Network Activity Indicator to show more functionality then this one is the better option then the Windows 7. So try this and see that how this will increase the functionality. Say thanks if you liked the idea. Bye

Hey thanks a lot it really works for me i was also looking for the same. I don't understand why the windows 7 uses this unlikely network activity indicator which is not at all worth. Instead of that this one is good to optimize and use. I hope you also use the same and like the functionality of the same. Thanks