Thread: What is Ultra Wideband Technology

What is Ultra Wideband Technology

Hi all,
    I want to transfer the files in maximum speed from one device to another, One of my friend suggest me to use Ultra Wideband technology. But i don't know what is this exactly and How can i use or where i should purchased this. Please help ?

Ultra Wideband replaced blutooth technology

You should use Ultra Wideband Technology. It replaced bluetooth technology. It transfer the data in seconds. UWB has applications in non-cooperative radar imaging. Most applications target sensor data collection, precision locating and tracking applications.It transmitting information spread over a large bandwidth that is 500 mhz. Mostly Ultra Wideband used in Personal area network.

UBT- highly used to transfer media data

It is based on the WiMedia standard. It gives high-speed interconnects in devices throughout the digital home and office with convenience and mobility of wireless communications. It is designed for short range, Personal Area Network and low power. It is leading technology in wireless connection. It helps for enable wireless network connection of multiple device for transferring audio , video and high bandwidth data.

Ultra wideband technology relay through radio tranmiter

Ultra wideband technology is used to relay data from a host device to other devices in the immediate area up to 30 feet. It will consume less power. It will legally operate in the range from 3.1 GHz up to 10.6 GHz. Ultra wideband makes to people unwire. It is used in different office work like online conference, printer or even in VOIP.

Work with Ultra Wideband technology

It is traditionally accepted as pulse radio, with emitted signal bandwidth exceeds the lesser of 500 MHz of the center frequency. In pulse based system each UWB bandwidth occupies instantaneously, or at least 500 MHz worth of narrow band can gain access to the UWB spectrum under the rules. UWB transmissions transmit data by generating radio energy at specific time limit instants and occupying large bandwidth thus they enabling a pulse-position.

Lower cost and wire free in UWB technology

At lower cost or wire free, UWB technology-based products built on this platform will enable high-speed transfer of multimedia content between devices in the office, Its main concept is less power consumption and data transfer with 10 meters with high bandwidth.