Thread: How do I know my computer is secure

How do I know my computer is secure

I am using windows Vista. What security will I should have for Vista. It always shows that the status of my Norton is unknown, how can I activate the Norton products. What is program activation. If I am installing more that one antivirus at the same time, will it protect my computer for more time's.

Re: How do I know my computer is secure

For testing the actual security of you computer, you can check and visit Symantec Security. It is a free service which checks your computer against the threats and identifies your existing security needs online. To protect your computer you can install Norton Personal Firewall and Norton AntiVirus which will be very better to ensure your security online.

The Norton security will also prevent the malicious code that will determine their status. It also prevent the Windows Security Center and it will determine the status of the Norton security products. It will report the status of your Symantec security software. It also includes Norton 2005. But will not take effect unless you have the Windows Security Center installed.

When you start your computer it should not, However you can see the Windows Security gives you the alert. when ever you start your connection to the outbound connections. This will happen with the PC every time when you start. This time the alert will give you the option called unblock, and then it will allow you to work.

The firewall is designed in that way that it can control only the monitor and the incoming network traffic, it does not control the outgoing traffic protection. The Norton Personal Firewall do not have feature and functions as Windows Firewall. It regulates l both incoming and outgoing Internet activity, including monitor.

The operating system as been improved the security foundation of the Microsoft Windows Vista. But still it need additional security. If you want to protect your system from an attack. Like online threats such as Trojans and phishing attacks. The solution may be you can use Norton Internet Security with a part as firewall and antivirus so that they will protect your computer well.

uronstone Guest

You just need one security software to protect your pc. Need no more.