Thread: How does TR/Dldr.Small.awr spread?

How does TR/Dldr.Small.awr spread?

Recently I got an alert on my system about TR/Dldr.Small.awr being infected on my system. My operating system is Windows Vista with McAfee antivirus. I have heard about this infection for the first time,so I wanted to know how does TR/Dldr.Small.awr spread on any system and what are the places that it infects? Can it be be dangerous if it is not eradicated from the system?

Re: How does TR/Dldr.Small.awr spread?

TR/Dldr.Small.awr is actually a malware that is programmed with a goal of stealing confidential and private information or data from the system. It is specially written for operating systems like Windows. TR/Dldr.Small.awr spreads in many different ways which means that it does not have a specific method to spread. A well-updated antivirus like NORTON can avoid such viruses from entering the system.

The TR/Dldr.Small.awr acts a backdoor when it enters the system. It downloads other infections onto the system and make its working vulnerable. So, it means that there will be many other viruses on your system excluding this TR/Dldr.Small.awr. This is how TR/Dldr.Small.awr spreads on your system. As you have your system filed with infections, ultimately you will have to format your system and install a new copy of windows onto the system.

The TR/Dldr.Small.awr is a malware which if executes in the system is responsible for malicious activities within the system. A normal antivirus cannot detect these threats or infections as they stay in the background and keep executing their malicious codes. This how TR/Dldr.Small.awr spread into the system. To remove them, you need to have spywares like "SPYWARE DOCTOR" installed on your system.

TR/Dldr.Small.awr spreads in a very unpredictable manner, so the ultimate method to delete them is to boot scan your system. Boot scan scans the system even before the windows can load or startup. So, the virus will not be able to execute during the scan and ultimately will be removed from the system. Quick heal antivirus provides this feature of boot scanning.

I had once fallen prey to TR/Dldr.Small.awr, so I know how this TR/Dldr.Small.awr spreads into your system. They actually come in through the EMAIL contacts and the websites that have been hacked by the attacker. They make downloads that look genuine and unsuspicious users fall prey to them. Keep a well-updated antivirus like AVG to get rid of it and to avoid it from further entering into the system.