Thread: Troj/Agent-LVF

Troj/Agent-LVF

Normally I surf the internet for my study material. For searching the best study material I have to visit many sites and download presentation some kinds of excel files also. Every thing is going fine until my antivirus splashes an annoying message. Message was something like this "Troj/Agent-LVF is detected". I have heard about the virus but not trojan. What is this Troj/Agent-LVF?

Re: Troj/Agent-LVF

Trojan horse is virus which is designed to perform a desirable function for the attacker . Trojan horse gives the attacker unauthorized access to the computer system. Troj/Agent-LVF comes in the category of viruses and spywares. Troj/Agent-LVF is a type of Trojan. If your personal computer is infected by Troj/Agent-LVF, then you must update your antivirus definition and scan your system to remove this threat from your personal computer.

Troj/Agent-LVF is a type of Trojan virus. Troj/Agent-LVF affects the Windows platform. Troj/Agent-LVF has the ability to run automatically on your personal computer, laptop, or computer machine. Since Troj/Agent-LVF has the ability of autorunning so when it gets installed it creates the separate file on your system with the path as "<temp>\NNNNxxx.dll". In this path NNNN represents specific number of digits.

Every Trojan is designed for doing some specific task. Normally these tasks are related to opening backdoors to the system, from where an attacker can steal some confidential information. Troj/Agent-LVF is designed to steal passwords from the account of "world of warcraft". If your antivirus detects this Trojan on your system then immediately take stern steps to remove it from your system.

Every Trojan is designed for doing some specific task. Normally these tasks are related to opening backdoors to the system, from where an attacker can steal some confidential information. Troj/Agent-LVF is designed to steal passwords from the account of "world of warcraft". If your antivirus detects this Trojan on your system then immediately take stern steps to remove it from your system.

Sophs is the first one to discover Troj/Agent-LVF. Troj/Agent-LVF is created on 25 November 2009. I will recommend that you perform an online scan by an antivirus program available on the internet. An antivirus program is designed to clean your system from any kind of virus, worms, or malware. Virus worms and malware are the software which is designed to harm the stability of the system.