Thread: McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 is a better one

McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 is a better one

I want to use McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 for my Vista PC. There are many antivirus now available online. I have some other choices too. What you guys recommend me. I want to download a trail first and then decide for something else also. Which is a better one for a internet purpose.

Re: McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 is a better one

McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 used to automatically protects your PCs against viruses, and from other mass-mailing worms, Trojans, etc. In addition, it also automatically cleans the infections and quarantined minimizing downtime. System Guard, which detects suspicious activity, a continuous detection of the main parameters of Windows and McAfee X-Ray which removes rootkits. The virus also has a feature that allows you to redirect unwanted emails and spam, and automated backup of files and documents from external drives (USB, hard drives).

F-Secure Antivirus 2010 is distinguished primarily by its class interface, simple and pure. Key features include classic, there are the usual anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, firewall and parental control. With a little more which is a utility to restore quarantined files. Also F-Secure is very discreet, it updates itself automatically, and occupies very little system resources idle. Even being analyzed, it is quite reasonable and does not prevent the user from working or surfing the Web.

I will go with AVAST because it is effective to protect your computer from all sorts of invaders through its components: anitivrus Kermel update push (real time), system integration, scanner command line. The software is capable of detecting in real time from viruses, worms and Trojans before they infect your computer. Its interface is simple to use and customizable. Its quality differentiates it from other free antivirus and could even compare to some pay.

Revolutionary Active Protection technology is also available in internet security. It also protect your system as fast against malicious threats. The threats are control by it in a few seconds. Other wise we have to weight for a long time to get reply from the traditional techniques. It is very good to save your system also from the fast entering online threats.

Re: McAfee’s security

A award winning technology is used to protect by the McAfee’s security. It come without a limit in a numbers of email and chat assistance. It is also we easy to install. It updates your system automatically every days. It also gives us the surety that we are running the resent security, to save our system from the threats on the internet. Till you are using this subscription.