Thread: How to remove Troj/Banker-EUU virus

How to remove Troj/Banker-EUU virus

Hi

My sophos antivirus has detected a virus called Troj/Banker-EUU. I tried to remove it but after some time the pop up again comes saying my pc has been infected with Troj/Banker-EUU, What should I do to remove Troj/Banker-EUU virus ??? Help me .......

Re: How to remove Troj/Banker-EUU virus

To manually remove a virus, the first thing you should do is to locate the infected file. If your virus scanner has detected but you can not eliminate the virus, you may need to buy a more powerful anti-virus (which is expensive), or use one of the following methods, but you must first identify the file on which rests the threat, which you can see from the same report for your antivirus.

Update your antivirus, turned off the system restore from ==> Control Panel ==> System ==> System Restore, please check the box to disable it, OK, reboot into Safe mode by holding down the F8 key, run the antivirus analysis whole system, restart in normal mode, re-pass for that removes all traces of what you have found, delete cookies and temporary and makes cleaning the Windows registry with CCleaner.

If your antivirus detects it, but I can not say that is because the process remove the Trojan virus is running and can not terminate. Start in Safe Mode (press F8 to choose Safe Mode and start - safe mode), Windows will start with programs and basic services, without the Trojan to open up its process. Scan and remove it!

You can try the following things :

Go to your computer your antivirus (or one line: Panda ActiveScan, ESET Online Scanner; try F-Secure Online Scanner, Kaspersky Online Scanner) and the following programs to date and fail-safe mode:

And if you still have not solved the problem, the Trend Micro HijackThis

In this last program you must do the following:
    1 .- Download and install the program
    2 .- In normal mode double click the file
    3 .- Select the option to do a system scan and save logfile
    4 .- A window opens and the notebook. Paste the contents of the latter here (in this post) to us for review.

Ideally, to eliminate a virus, use an antivirus, but due to various reasons such as price, quality of antivirus, database it, and so on. There are times when we choose to reformat the computer, wasting time and data, or attempt to use any of the methods to remove a virus without antivirus we have seen. I know that for less advanced users, use these methods can be tricky, but if you do as I said, you will see that simple.

Another thing is that If you get to eliminate a virus without antivirus, the solution to the problem will be cleaner and go on keeping your system files intact, so it's worth a try before taking more drastic measures.

thankssssss!