Thread: Computer infected by TrojanClicker:HTML/Iframe.G

Computer infected by TrojanClicker:HTML/Iframe.G

HI, I use my computer just to play the games. And Usually i do not have much time to use my computer much. I thought going online to play some online game and i found one site. I was playing the game PERFECT WORLD. Suddenly i got the message that your computer has been infected by TrojanClicker:HTML/Iframe.G. But my anti virus can not delete it. What should i do to remove this out of my computer ???

Re: Computer infected by TrojanClicker:HTML/Iframe.G

Definitely you will be playing games as you were playing before. Remove this trojan is not a big issue with the Norton Anti Virus. Norton anti virus gives you the process of detecting the viruses and malware from your computer easily and deleting of the detected viruses also has been provided by this anti spyware. You can do this all just by couple of clicks. It is just that you should be having the genuine version of Microsoft windows 7.

Playing online games has became so easy this days but make sure that you are using the genuine website to play. It is but obvious that you have got this virus from the website where you goes to play games online. Avast anti virus will definitely help you to get rid of the infection that has happened to your computer. To download Avast Anti Virus you just have click on the name that i have given to you. It has been written in blue fonts.

First of all have a habit not to logging in any random websites to play the online games as it may happen some time that somebody will get the link to download any amount of data from your computer. And they may misuse it, Even they can delete the data that is present in your computer by the created link between your computer and the website. And insertion of virus into the computer can be done so easily by this kind of actions.