Thread: What Windows Defender of Win 7 do ?

What Windows Defender of Win 7 do ?

I am a great user of windows 7. I was under the wrong impression that Windows Defender will detect all the malwares from my computer and will help me to delete it. But the day has came when my computer has been infected by the virus. Now my computer is not working in a normal way so i would be expecting some really useful responses to solve my problem and let me get out of this virus.
    Last edited by KALLIYAN; 09-12-2009 at 06:04 AM.

Re: What Windows Defender of Win 7 do ?

Late is NEVER TOO LATE !!! I would be suggesting you to install a good anti virus system first of all. Because your computer has been affected by some viruses already so you better delete them first before it makes your computer of no use. I think the Norton Anti Virus would definitely be a proper malware system for you to use regularly. Even i would suggest you to update this version of spyware as soon as its newer version launches.

Though Windows Defender is somewhat like spyware because of which you might have thought that it would be working like spyware. Actually, Windows Defender is a software basically made for protecting your computer from the pop-ups, slow performance, and security threats caused by spyware and other unwanted software. And it do all this by the help of spyware currently present on your computer.

Windows Defender provides Real-Time Protection, That is it monitors the system that performs actions against any virus on detection, And it minimizes other unnecessary interruptions.Now as to protect your system, you would have to scan the system via Windows Defender in a regular time. And i think you need a anti virus also which you can download by clicking on Avast Anti Virus.