Thread: i want to buy a licence key for avast 4.8

i want to buy a licence key for avast 4.8

I have downloaded avast anti virus 4.8. What is the meaning of license key of registration. So from where should i have to buy license key. Is internet banking safe for buying license key. Suggest me please

Re: i want to buy a licence key for avast 4.8

Avast anti virus 4.8 version is useful for removing viruses. Official sites are providing license key for the demo version product. You can buy from license key registration from avast anti virus official sites. It depends upon the owners site weather they are providing safe internet banking or not. Or you can directly buy from shop near to you.

Most of the official web sites are providing anti virus for 1 month trail. That means you have downloaded a trail version of avast 4.8 so you want serial key for activating avast. When you are using trail version of avast 4.8, it gives you full access over detecting and deleting virus. But after 1 month, most of the control over detecting and deleting virus are becomes limited. For reactivating this full access over virus you have to buy a license key.

You can get the registration key from registration form in the trial version of avast anti virus software. Fill registration form according to your details and then press "Register" to get registration Serial number (license key). To start using avast anti virus go to system tray and right click avast anti virus icon. Select About Avast option from menu and then select license key. Copy your license key from your email id and paste into License Key window. And now you can use Avast 4.8 completely