Thread: How to delete Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr

How to delete Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. While scanning for viruses i got many Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr worm viruses on my system. Now i would like to know that how can i delete or remove Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr worm from my system. Can they are harm my system? So, kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How to delete Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr

You will find this worm inside a NSIS (Nullsoft Installer) file. When you will try to execute this file, it will first check the existence of the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\QucikWatch, and then it will display and execute a file named QuickWatch.exe inside your temp folder. This file will first create an autorun.inf file in the root of every accessible drive.

In order to remove Win32.Worm.Autorun.QR ifrom you system, you need to download and scan your pc by using Super Anti-Spyware and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware programs on your system. This two programs will definitely help you to remove Win32.Worm.Autorun.QR worm from your system.

Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr is a crucial security and privacy risk on your system. Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr is a worm virus that propagates through file-sharing networks, disable security programs. Once you try to executed Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr on your pc, it will create corrupt files in your registry file which get stored on your pc.

smile Re: How to delete Win32.Worm.Autorun.qr

I agree that Worm.Autorun is really risky to our system. But we can still find way out to get it done: ) Use the right programto remove it and it will never be the problem again!