Thread: Gmail failed to certify

Gmail failed to certify

Hello. This is serious issue and problem that am facing through. I am not able to access the gmail account now. It shows that my certificate is expired. I am not understanding why is this occurring. Whenever I try to login to my account it shows this error as certificate issue. Please help. I use Internet explorer 8 as my web browser.

Re: Gmail failed to certify

Your problem that the gmail shows certification expired and due which you are unable to login to your account is due to the date / time settings wrongly mentioned in you system. Correct the thing if it is so. This type of problem does occur when the date/time is not properly set. It might have gone changed by some means or the cmos battery might have been worn out. There can be any reason or possibility for the same. Check for the issue.

This is issue can purely be based on the firewall security. Firewall may be restricting the access to the account and this the reason that it shows or gives you a message as gmail certification expired. Check the firewall settings on your system. You can check it by following the steps as:

1) Open start menu.
    2) Go to control panel.
    3) Open Windows firewall and security.
    4) Check whether its on. Off it and then see.

This might enable you to get access.

It can be an issue with the gmail server also. This error could be temporary server error due to which you are not able to get access. This does happen when the sever is busy or do not respond. The other possibility could also be related to the browser. As the cache memory of the browser might have been filled and used up. You need to clear the cache of the browser. Check the changes thereafter. It should make the things possible for you then.