Thread: Avira Antivirus Scan has been blocked.

Avira Antivirus Scan has been blocked.

hello guys, Whenever i am trying to scan my computer with Avira Anti virus system. It scans my computer up to 93% perfectly then suddenly it stops while scanning win 32/system.exe file. It was working with none of the problem like this before. Now untill i restart my computer i can no do anything. It has been started since when i got the pop up from Generic host process. Can anybody solve my problem please.

Re: Avira Antivirus Scan has been blocked.

Most probably your computer would be having some problem with the expiration of your anti virus system. As you said this is happening since you have faced pop up about generic host. Or you may would be using pirated version of you spyware. Here you can do is just uninstall your anti virus system and again reinstall it. Make sure that you restart your computer after done with reinstallation.

I think there is something wrong with your anti virus software. May be some of your system files would not be supporting to your anti virus. Uninstall the anti virus that you are using now. Your problem will be sorted out i think if you use AVAST ANTI VIRUS. After installing the new anti virus do not forget to restart you computer and then try to scan once.
    Last edited by Zachary; 05-12-2009 at 12:11 AM.

That pop up from Generic Host process would be an some kind of action from the your anti virus system's professional website. As your anti virus would have not updated some files as it requires to run that software in perfect condition. I think you need a good version of any anti spyware software. Norton anti virus would be the perfect solution for you to get out of your problem.
    Last edited by Shen; 05-12-2009 at 12:24 AM.