Thread: Cleaning Banload.DRS

Cleaning Banload.DRS

I have lots of virus in my computer which is eating my system and making it extremely slow. I had repaired Windows long back before. In task manager I found a file Banload.DRS. This file on searching google I found that it is a virus. I want to ensure before deleting it that it is a virus or any important windows file.

Re: Cleaning Banload.DRS

Banload.DRS program is a malicious Trojan horse. It comes in the form of an email with an attachment with a. Zip, trying to pass himself for a map or a virtual image. Do not click on a link with in a suspicious email without having clearly identified the sender and then having made the appropriate sending this message. Scan your system under safe mode.

Banload.DRS program is a malicious Trojan horse, that is to say a hostile program unable to multiply and spread by itself unlike viruses. However, it may arrive in an attachment to an email because the author uses the technique of spamming for distribution. The Trojan comes in the form of an email in English with the title and body are variable. The address of the sender is spoofed or made randomly.

It is a trojan virus. The alias name for the virus are : Downloader.Banload.FCP, Trojan.Downloader-14091, W32/Downldr2.AHNZ, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NRB, Troj/BankDl-CX, etc. Run a full system scan. If the file contained in the ZIP archive is executed, the Trojan installs in hiding through a technology standard rootkit modifies the registry to run at every boot of the computer and then attempts to download and perform other malicious programs from remote sites.