Thread: Network card gone ninja!

Network card gone ninja!

hello, i recently bought a custom computer and i installed windows xp 32 bit on it, and everything was fine, it came with nero 8 (i think) on it and i was messing around, specifically with "backitup" and i created a bootable disk, after running it i haven't been able to get on the internet and the computer doesn't even show that it has a network card. before i used the bootable disk everything was fine, internet was amazing. i've reformatted to no avail, tried different drivers, and tried using the bootable disk to see if i changed anything, but nothing seems to work. i could really use some help, thanks in advance

Re: Network card gone ninja!

Troubleshooting the network card would help you in making the things to work in proper way. The problem could be that the it might have removed the drivers for the card and due to some issues that is some files been unable to delete you are not able to reinstall them .Trouble shoot the device.

Re: Network card gone ninja!

Even I think that you uninstalled the drivers of the network card unknowingly. Try to install the updated driver for your Network Card that should be used in Windows XP. Checking in the Device Manager will make out that drivers installed are proper or not. Can you see the Network Card in the Device Manager.?? If yes, then only thing you have to do is install the specific drivers for the Network Card.