Thread: Network driver problem of HP DV PAVILION 6753 CL

Network driver problem of HP DV PAVILION 6753 CL

Hello guys, I have a HP DV PAVILION 6753 CL laptop. I am not able to connect to internet using the network card ie LAN CARD. When i connect the router to the LAN CARD using THE LAN CABLE the laptop is not identifying the router connected to it. Therefore i am using internet using wireless connection with my laptop. I want you to provide me the solution of this problem?

Re: Network driver problem of HP DV PAVILION 6753 CL

First you should check your HP PAVILION DV 6753 CL laptop for the Network card drivers. See that the drivers for the LAN CARD is available or not. You can check it from the DEVICE MANAGER. To go in device manager right click on my computer and click on the properties. After that select HARDWARE tab and select device manager from there. You can see the name of your LAN card or the Network card. If this device is shown in the yellow color then it is not installed in your system. Install the driver for this device and connect again.

Secondly you should check your network card ie LAN CARD because the problem can be because of the LAN itself. Check that it is fitted to the PCI slot properly or not. Remove your LAN CARD from the PCI slot and clean the LAN card as well as the PCI slot with the cleaning brush. Fix it properly again in slot. Start your router and connect the router with the LAN using the LAN cable. Now the laptop will detect your router. You can connect to internet.

If your LAN driver and the LAN card both are working nicely then it is some other problem by which your laptop is not able to detect the routers connected to your laptop. Your both devices are working properly. It is possible that the LAN cable which you are using to connect the router and the laptop is not proper. Check your LAN cable with some other laptop. Check whether it is working or not.