Thread: How to remove W32/Rbot-XW virus

How to remove W32/Rbot-XW virus

Hi,

My pc is infected with W32/Rbot-XW virus. Whenever I connect to internet, suddenly some website opens. I have tried scanning the whole computer with AVG but its not getting deleted, it only show the infected files. What should I do to remove W32/Rbot-XW virus ???

Re: How to remove W32/Rbot-XW virus

The Trojan creates weird network traffic suddenly opens HTML pages (local) from Microsoft or Symantec. He also tries to make tens of Reg-entries ... Microsoft's update site called *. html, etc. are also batch files in the winnt directory r.bat (r.rar) l.bat (l.rar), etc. hot can. This I immediately deleted. You are responsible for the registry entries. Gladly programs such as Internet Optimizer or media will be installed engine. Uninstall brings nothing. HijackThis will help you identify these programs. Most attempts to a page with a 217.... IP to connect, which opens suddenly. Start Windows in Safe Mode / Command Prompt. File.exe rename and move. Delete is not yet feasible. System restart, file is not more active process and can therefore be deleted.

Win from the secure mode. rdriv is located in c:\winnt\system32. Delete the file. in the registry search rdriv. In addition to some printers will find here a list, does that mean rdriv. here are probably in there either aaa.exe-zzz.exe or mapi32.exe. the entire directory to delete (achtung,) can occur more than once.

BitDefender Free Edition 7.2 (free, full version), this trojan as Trojan IRC.Backdoor ... As above, but is in the file c:\winnt OR in c:\winnt\ ystem32. Here, too, are looking registry entries. If the file can be deleted using msconfig, remove it from the startup. Finally, a complete virus scan should be performed. I recommend the online scanner from trend micro.