Thread: How to remove Agent.HCZ

How to remove Agent.HCZ

How to remove this virus out of the system or my system. The virus name is Agent.HCZ. I had found this by searching for an suspicious service running in the task manager. Google shows that this file is associated to virus and hereby dangerous. I need the entire removal and cleaning options.

Re: How to remove Agent.HCZ

Agent.HCZ program is a malicious Trojan horse. It comes in the form of an email with an attached file whose extension is. ZIP, trying to impersonate a video. It is a trojan virus so it better recommended that you must use a powerful antivirus to remove this problem. If you have a internet security then you can work much better.

The virus has multiple names. You can manually delete them and safeguard your system. The names are TR / Dropper.Gen, w32:Agent-RHY, SHeur.AOUK, Trojan.Peed.IUH, Trojan.Dropper-4030, Trojan.MulDrop.10487 , W32/Trojan2.UDL, Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.hzc, trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.hzc, etc.

Agent.HCZ program is a malicious Trojan horse as you know, that is to say a hostile program unable to multiply and spread by itself unlike viruses. However, it may arrive in an attachment to an email because the author uses the technique of spamming for distribution. The Trojan comes in the form of an email in English, trying to impersonate a video of a sexual nature featuring American celebrities. Never open this mails just delete them.