Thread: How to remove Trojan Horse W32/Trackware virus

How to remove Trojan Horse W32/Trackware virus

Hi,

I had a sudden problem with updating the database Kaspersky then I manually disabled the protection because I have to do some work and the firewall was not allowing me, within two or three minutes I noticed a strange icon in the tray icon and then resumed KAV protection found a malware (Trackware:W32/Trackware). I need quick help if possible, on either side do not think I copy my data on a USB drive without infecting any other PC. How to remove Trackware:W32/Trackware virus ??

re: How to remove Trojan Horse W32/Trackware virus

Download McAfee Stinger antivirus tool. With this program, McAfee PC, you can quickly check on recent infections by viruses and worms. Stinger is capable of a forty common to detect and eliminate viruses. In the preferences you indicate Stinger or infected files are repaired, removed or another name. Here you specify whether the boot sectors should be checked.

It is also possible that you are not a virus scanner can remove it but supposedly the repository of the System file has been compromised, you can try Restoring windows XP.

Maybe you can try the following.
    Note if you have the hard drive partitions divided into more than one third can be best first data that you want to put on a secondary disk.
    Jump to:
    1. Start
    2. Accessories
    3. System
    4. System Restore
    5. Find a date in the past that you think the virus is not on your present system and click next.
    6. If your system is restored to the appropriate date then go back to system restore and click on System settings you put a checkmark in the box, then restart the computer now restore the files from the disc thus the potential virus , after you remove the check mark back in the institutions of the System that is functional again.

A functioning antivirus scanner from AVG and it is free. After you have entered some data you get via e-mail address you sent the code. It has a new Internet virus definitions and update function. It not only keeps your files in the eye, but also your e-mail. The installation of AVG is almost automatic, you should only during the installation by e-mail obtained personal code. You can download free AVG virus scanner on this link:http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm