Thread: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg virus on Samsung laptop

Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg virus on Samsung laptop

Since the last week or so my Samsung NP-R420 laptop is behaving in a suspicious manner. Sometimes I get offers to buy new anti-virus or free updates for Windows. Even there were two three folders that were present before I scanned my system but they disappear while scanning and re-appear back. My AVG detects some thing as Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg virus and deletes it also. But every time again it keeps coming back. How to kill this virus?

Re: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg virus on Samsung laptop

I am also having a similar Backdoor virus which hosts in my Dell desktop and all my attempts to remove this virus has failed. I have tried Panda, AVG, McAfee and Norton anti virus but nothing has been helpful yet. What exactly does this virus do? Can we actually get rid of this virus in any way. Please suggest any anti-virus which can delete this virus forever.

Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg is a trojan. Trojans do not replicate by themselves like viruses but they steal your data for a hacker. The hacker can gain a remote malicious access to the infested system via this trojan. The svchost.exe file is attacked by this trojan and it creates a copy of it for its own. This trojan registers its executable file in the registry of the infected system to launch itself every time the system starts.

The Trojan can be deleted using the anti virus- AVAST. The AVAST anti virus has a unique boot time scanning feature. You can schedule the boot time scan in AVAST by selecting the Schedule Boot Time Scan feature. This will scan your computer even before your operating system actually loads itself. So Download the Avast Home Edition to terminate the Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg Trojan.