Thread: How to effectively protect against viruses

How to effectively protect against viruses

I have a lot of virus problem. I want to know how to effectively protect against viruses. There are dozens of infected messages invade my mailbox. I delete them but everyday they come back. An alert tells me that a virus was found in a message I sent. But that mail only contains some text files. I think this due to lots of virus on the system.

Re: How to effectively protect against viruses

Protect your system from viruses requires follow some simple advice: Apply the patches for your software as they become available to prevent viruses from using a loophole to facilitate their spread or bypass safety devices, install an antivirus and regularly updated it otherwise it will not be effective against new viruses and do not accept any attachment or any file from non-secure it may contain an unknown virus.

If you receive infected messages because at least one of your correspondents is contaminated: the virus has probably found your address in their address book and will be sent automatically to all contacts, including your systems. To stop this, you must tell your correspondent to scan the hard drive with an updated antivirus program or a utility disinfection free if you have identified the virus name. The most recent virus practice identity theft to prevent you from finding the infected person: they send each using as the sender address faked or that of an innocent contact in the Address Book the infected person.

Some antivirus programs automatically send an alert message to the sender address of an infected email, which is supposed to be that of the user whose computer is infected. It is useful for some time, this feature is obsolete because most viruses are spread now using as the address of a false sender address forged specially. So this is most often because the computer with an Internet address on your hard drive is infected, warn if your closest corresponding recommending check their hard drive with an updated antivirus program.