Thread: What type of virus is Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy?

What type of virus is Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy?

I like to learn about viruses, trojans, etc. and I get excited by hearing their names. As I was surfing through a website related to information on viruses, I came across a name called Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy, which I had heard for the first time. I do not know whether it is a virus/trojan/worm. So, I wanted to know what type of virus is this Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy, what places does it infect and what are the best antivirus available to eradicate them?

Re: What type of virus is Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy?

I know what type of virus is Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy. They are actually trojans. Trojans means programs that seem to be useful and harmless from outside, but when it gets onto the system works in an unwanted or destructive way. These trojan horses also download other viruses, infections, harmful and unwanted softwares that are very destructive. Such type of infections that download contents without the knowledge of the user is called as a spyware or adware.

The type of viruses that Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy are, comes itself from the name that their publisher is not known. They are worms with a medium priority risk level and are detected with various file names as:
    • d:\6 Downloads\Software\keylogger\actualspy.exe
    • d:\install2\actualspy.exe
    • %DESKTOP%\actualspy.exe
    • %DESKTOP%\My Music\actualspy.exe
    • d:\System Volume Information\_restore{8AA601D7-38E7-4087-834B-95A95832D7F6}\RP54\A0005940.exe
    • %DESKTOP%\logiciels\actualspy.exe
    • %SystemDiskRoot%\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\uxw4hlwj.default\Cache\A0AE4388d01
    • %SystemDiskRoot%\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Desktop\actualspy.exe

Unclassified.Monitor/ActualSpy are trojans that download unwanted infections into the system. Trojans are made with a destructive purpose and it is very important to remove such infections. If you dont remove this trojan from your system as soon as possible, then ultimately you will have to format your system. Any good spyware helps you the removal of this infection. Following is the link of a good spyware to eradicate this trojan:
    SUPERAntiSpyware