Thread: How to remove Blackmal.E virus.

How to remove Blackmal.E virus.

I had download a free online scanner for my system. It has detected some trojans in my system. Some are cleaned but a virus Blackmal.E is not clearing up. The virus has spoiled my data and make system very busy. I had tried to scan many times but each and every time it appears in the scan result.

Re: How to remove Blackmal.E virus.

Blackmal.E is a virus that spreads via email and via network shares. It comes in the form of a message including the title and body are random, with an attached file whose extension is variable (95 to 135 KB), trying to impersonate an image or document to see. If this file is executed, the virus attempts to delete or disable some antivirus and security software, then sends mass to addresses harvested from the hard drive. The 3rd of each month, it deletes some files.

The alias name of virus is W32/Kapser.A @ mm, Win32:VB-CD, Win32:VB-CD2, Win32.Blackmal.F, ) W32/Kapser.A@mm, VB.bi, Nyxem.E, W32/MyWife.d@MM, W32/Tearec.A.worm, W32/Tearec.A.worm, W32/Nyxem-D, W32.Blackmal.E@mm, WORM_GREW.A, Kama Sutra Worm, Kamasutra CME-24, etc. The default size of file is 95 to 135 KB. Blackmal.E The virus comes in the form of a message including the title, body and attachment name are random Titles message like for example,Hot Movie, A Great Video, eBook.pdf, Fw:, Fw: DSC-00465.jpg, Fw: Funny, Fw: Picturs, etc

The virus enters your mail in the form of any material. So beware once you get any suspicious mails. Like the message body is a short text in English designed to prompt the user to open the attached file. Some of them are Note: forwarded message attached, You Must View This Videoclip!, forwarded message, I just any one see my photos, It's Free, etc. The attachment is usually an executable file with a random name and extension variable
    (95 to 135 KB), trying to impersonate an image or document.