Thread: How to remove Pakes.BVM

How to remove Pakes.BVM

My system is infected with Pakes.BVM viurs. The virus has come from internet. I am not sure by mail or file download. But recently I had downloaded lost of files and drivers. The virus is making system very slow. The files is running in the background. It was detected by my antivirus. I need more details on it.

Re: How to remove Pakes.BVM

Pakes.BVM program is a malicious Trojan horse. It comes in the form of an email with an attached file whose extension is. ZIP, trying to take off or copy a virtual card. The Trojan comes in the form of an email in English, supposedly sent by the online dating online Adult Sex Finder. The message title is "Merry Christmas." The message body is a short text in English incentive to open the attached file.

There are more similar virus like this. Like Tibs.GU is a virus that spreads through email. With its variants, it is a part of the infection Storm Worm. It comes in the form of a message without attachment and sometimes personal, inviting them to download a virtual greeting card on a site entitled "Happy New Year!", Which regularly changes its name and address (UHavePostcard, HappyCards2008, NewYearCards2008, NewYearWithLove, FamilyPostCards2008, FreshCards2008, HoHoHo2008, HappySantaCards, HelloSanta2008, Happy2008ToYou, Postcards-2008, ParentsCards etc.).

The attachment is named eCard.zip an records containing a file eCard.scr. If this file is executed, the Trojan installs itself on your hard disk, modifies the registry to run at every boot of the computer and then attempts to download and execute other malicious programs and collection email addresses from various files on the hard drive and send them to a remote server .