Thread: IP Address Locator

IP Address Locator

I have 10 computer connected in my network. All the computers running on windows xp. They can access Internet through linksys router. My internal ip address in 192.168.1.1 and ip address from which we are accessing Internet is in another range. Is there any ip locater software which can keeps the track of the ip address.

Re: IP Address Locator

There are many sites which uses IP Tracing and IP Tracking script as iplocator which can track IP addresses, hosts and websites.Exact information is not known but they track everything. It uses the most accurate IP address location database to determine any IP address location.

ULTIMA TRACEROUTE tool allows an IP or Host Name to be traced back to its source. A light-weight program which uses on-line services to effectively deliever all known information about a given host/domain. Another option is DYNAMICIP, Keep your leased address alive so your dynamic IP doesn't change. Publish your leased address (IP address) via FTP.

SEOmoz has created a tool that allows you to enter an IP and to locate it on Google Maps. The application uses Ajax so it will display the map as you type (it's useful to test Class C IP ranges). WINTRACE :Traceroute program; useful to view the routing information of a Web site (informations displayed: IP address, response time, hostname and country).

Nice instruction !!
    Recently i used for finding the Ip address locator & it gives nice solution at free cost ..