Thread: About Winnt\system32\pump.exe

About Winnt\system32\pump.exe

I have a computer in which I am running windows XP in which I want to remove a virus called Winnt\system32\pump.exe.Due to this virus I think my PC is not working properly.I am not able to work on the proper sites due to this problem.It is not giving me to install any program. It is also not working in safe mode,I am not able to see task manager. Give me some proper solution how can I control this virus.

Re: About Winnt\system32\pump.exe

It may not be the problem of Winnt\system32\pump.exe.to run up a clear program,to update the PC you will be able to run some other software or programes it will be possiable, if it is not working then rename it. Then it will work and complete the process perfectly. It will then allow you to delete root kit. Then you will be able to run your machine.

This even load the window xp when your PC is in a safe mode.It hide the taskbar,it can lock the registry,you can prevent by using anti-virus application. If you belive or not it is a virus it does not allow you to work on your system. You believe or not system.exe is a virus and it is not dangerous at all.

In your system you have a problem that your windows XP is not working. As you start typing you are not able to see the task manager and control panel. This is because of Winnt\system32\pump.exe.I had also had the same problem long back but now I have a solution. As I deleted the inse and/or Norton it will totally vanish the problem. And your system works better.