Thread: How to remove pump.exe virus

How to remove pump.exe virus

Hello friends,

I am having Dell laptop with me and everything was working fine few days ago, but today when i started my laptop for checking out emails during startup of my windows i got an error message which say C:\WINDOWS\system32\pump.exe, after finding a lot over internet i came to know that it's virus. I try to run anti virus but that was also not helpful for me. Can anyone suggest me or direct me how to remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\pump.exe from my laptop.

Delete pump.exe virus

My computer also got infected with pump.exe virus and when i asked my friend about it he told me that this virus is creates process on a disk, at the same time it also seen to registered as a Dynamic Link Library File and it is also a file infector which modify other program files to include a copy of the infection. In that case i would suggest to use AVG anti virus hope this should delete pump.exe from your system.

Thanks Crona for providing me information about pump.exe virus and as you said i had try to use AVG anti virus but that didn't help me out, does anyone knows any other anti virus which can remove this virus from my laptop.

If you really want to remove pump.exe virus from your system then i would suggest you to install SUPERAntiSpyware because this software is very good in removing Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats from your computer.This should solve your problem, if not then finally you have to format your system and install a fresh copy of Windows XP