Thread: D-Link Internal Error 109

D-Link Internal Error 109

Hi,

I am unable to configure my dlink router because when I try and install the router, it won't go past "restarting network." I always get the "Error 109 internal error". what could be the problem? Can you please help me?

Re: D-Link Internal Error 109

What are you doing when you see "Error 109"? I think you should upgrade the latest firmware sion. That router specifically had serious issues with the shipping firmware, and a firmware upgrade is mandatory.

What program are you running? What is the model of your D-link Router? To fix this problem just do a firmware upgrade reset router to factory defaults and reconfigure. To upgrade firmware click here. OR remove the CD setup. Try to configure manually by calling your Dlink Manufacturer to help you install the router.

You need to reset the router to factory defaults settings, to do this hold down the reset button down for say atleast 10-15 sec's with power on. Then follow the below procedure should get you a connection with any broadband modem that is configured to use DHCP for the router connection, such as cable modems, and many DSL modems. If you require PPPoE configuration for the DSL modem, that will have to be configured to match the ISP requirements.

I had the same problem, when I connect it, it says,'Error 109:Internal Error'. what I did was Turn off your the modem, router, pc. Then connect the modem to the router's WAN/Internet port. Connect the computer to one of the router's LAN/Network ports. Turn on the modem, wait for a steady connect light. Turn on the router, wait for two minutes. Then restart your pc.