Thread: Good spyware removal program for Windows Xp

Good spyware removal program for Windows Xp

I had been running Windows Xp on my computer. My computer is infected with spyware but I can't find a free program that will both scan AND remove the problem. For a virus scanner I am using Avira and I use adaware sometimes for spyware, but my computer has been lagging something terrible lately. Can any one tell me that which is good spyware removal program for Windows Xp? Any one has any idea about it? Let me know your views on the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Good spyware removal program for Windows Xp

You can do this by booting an infected machine from a CD and running an operating system off the CD that treats the C disk as a data disk. NVT Rogue Software and Trojan.FakeAlert Remover is a simple program that will help you to easily remove from your computer specific malicious software such as the Rogue Software, Trojan.FakeAlert and Trojan.Fraud.Load.

Spyware often is used to mean all malicious software other than viruses. I prefer the term "malware" as it's a bit more descriptive. Spyware Doctor is an advanced adware and spyware removal utility that detects and cleans thousands of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, spyware cookies, trackware, spybots and other malware from your PC.

Depending on the circumstances, the correct approach might be to wipe the hard disk clean and re-install or recover Windows. Webroot Spy Sweeper delivers spyware detection, blocking and removal, with 360 degrees of protection. Dangerous spyware is blocked before reaching your PC, and any existing spyware on your computer is located and destroyed. The new Gamer Mode allows for fast, safe gaming and online video viewing. Webroot's WARN global response system utilizes the millions of subscribers to block the latest online threats.

Well I work on many OS Vista ,2000 , XP ,Win 7 and have installed many antispywares and in all OS i felt that Advanced System Protector is best as it provides many features in its free version
    it not only blocks the spyware b4 it can enter your system,and will also clean the infections if any and give routine updates of the latest definitions and is very easy to use..
    For me the Advanced System Protector is the Best Antispyware..U can also give a try...
    free version of asp is available at cnet

If you install Spy Sweeper with AntiVirus on your PC, you can go anywhere on the Internet without fear of infection. Spy Sweeper with AntiVirus offers protection in all directions. This spyware removal is targetted as one of he best and I had recently insatlled it. If your PC is already infected, Spy Sweeper with AntiVirus uses advanced discovery methods find and completely destroy malicious programs hiding within your PC.