Thread: Linksys router web page WRT54G could not be viewed

Linksys router web page WRT54G could not be viewed

I have a Linksys router connected to my Computer. My internet works perfectly fine, and i am having no issues with connection. But i have got this weird problem, when i try accessing the device web page (WRT54G). all i can see is the user name and password and all other things are not visible. The page says fully loaded at the bottom, but i cannot see many of the links and things on the screen. Can someone tell me why is this happening!!

Re: Linksys router web page WRT54G could not be viewed

I am also facing the same problem, that is i cannot view the full admin page. i tried using the zone alarm system, which allowed me to view the page perfectly, also i added a url exception for (http://192.168.1.1) to my antivirus, but nothing changed what i got on my Explorer. Now i am really getting frustrated with this, as i am not able to configure anything on my router.I tried resetting the router by manually holding the reset button down, but on restart too it had the same problems. I am not too sure what has caused this, but i know that earlier it worked fine. Please suggest something for my computer to come out of this.

HardWeaR: Did you check if you had access to your config pages from some other computer. If the router works, then add the local IP address of the router to the allowed websites under the Privacy tab of IE, as well as add it to the Security tab as a Trusted site.
    ABRAM: I would advise you to try and disconnect the internet side, disable any antivirus, security software and try again. If this works, and then try and find what program was interfering. If this is not the case, you could try and connect your router to a different computer and check if te router works there. Hope this information helps you.

I too was totally at mess with this problem, I could not see the router page fully. I then moved over to install Firefox and it showed no problems with the page at all. So got curious and then tried checking for the security options and enabled scripting, and that helped me resove the problem. Hope it helps you too.