Thread: Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC

Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC

Hello friends,

I had install AVG anti virus on my system and today when i run my AVG it had found Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC Trojan on my computer, which i have moved to quarantine, when i try to delete those files, i was not able to delete it, i had posted this query on many forums, but none of them worked out for me. Does anyone know how to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC Trojan from my computer.

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC

My Dell laptop also got infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC, so i try to uninstall it and downloaded the latest version of AVG anti virus and it had got detected and at the same time i got a small blue screen popped up and another little box saying it had deleted it, but after some time it comes back again, does anyone can suggest me any other anti virus which can remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC from my computer.

Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC

Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC is a virus which consists large segment of trojan programs download other harmful software components to a user's PC without any knowledge and at the same time it is most downloaded by another application that is considered to be adware or spyware. They may also log user information and possibly block access to certain security related sites.

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC from computer

My computer also got infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC and i tried out many solutions but none of them where helpful for me, when i told my friend about it he told me to install SUPERAntiSpyware on my system and i was was able to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC from my computer, along with that it also remove thousands of Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits from your system.