Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Information about Zlob

Networking & Security

Old 02-11-2009
Members

Information about Zlob

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and today when i had full virus scan for my system, i found out Zlob trojan on my system, but was not able to remove it from my computer, does anyone has any idea about Zlob and know how to remove Zlob from my computer. Thanks n Advance

Old 02-11-2009

What is Zlob

Zlob is a trojan that was first discovered in 2005. This virus displays a pop up ads that the user thinks it's of Microsoft Windows and at the same time it also tell user that his system is being infected with spy ware and by mistake if he click on that pop up, a fake anti spy ware program containing the actual Trojan gets downloaded on your system.
Old 02-11-2009

Information about Zlob

If your system is being infected with Zlob and you really want to remove Zlob trojan from your system then reboot your computer and login into safe mode then click on start go to run option and type regedit and press enter, now a registry window would get open and then delete the following registry
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunRegSvr32=%System%msmsgs.exe
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsNTCurrentVersionWinlogonShe

Now also delete nvctrl.exe, msmsgs.exe process too and reboot your computer, now i am sure your computer is safe from Zlob Trojan
Old 02-11-2009

Information about Zlob

If you really want to remove Zlob Trojan from your computer then i would suggest you to install Norman Malware Cleaner because it's good in removing rootkits, remove infections from disk including ActiveX components and browser helper objects, remove references created by malware in hosts file and remove windows firewall rules for malicious programs.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , , ,