Thread: Cannot remove lsas.blaster.key

Cannot remove lsas.blaster.key

Hello friends,

Today when i turn ON my Dell laptop i was not able to see my desktop, so i try to boot into safe mode and try to find out the cause there i came to know that my laptop is being infected with lsas.blaster.key trojan, so i try to install some removal tool but that also helped me a lot, when i try to install it at that time i am getting an warning message which says security tool warning. Can anyone tell me how to delete lsas.blaster.key from my Dell laptop.

If you want to remove lsas.blaster.key Worm from your computer then open my computer go to tools option and select folder option and go to view, over here you will see Show hidden files and folders option have a check mark on it and then click on Apply and OK button. Now go to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\xyz7490573695, drag this folder to your desktop and reboot your computer and then try to install any removal tool, now hope you should not get any warning message.

I have try to do that too but still getting same warning message, does anyone has any other idea about how to remove lsas.blaster.key from my laptop, thanks in advance.

Lsas.Blaster.Keyloger is fake Windows Alert which is secretly installed by trojan. It is a part of rogue application. Once installed, fake security alert appears and warns the user about the worm Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger. It is also made, that Trojan alert would announce about the credit card details, which can be stolen using Internet Explorer to connect to a remote host. In order to overcome from this issue i would suggest you to open registry window and delete the following registry

Code:
    %UserProfile%HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Virus Doctor”
    %UserProfile%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Virus Doctor_is1
    %UserProfile%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform “URVDoc[]”