Thread: Remove Global.exe Virus

Remove Global.exe Virus

I am using Windows XP SP 2 as my operating system and everything seems to be working but from few days my computer was working slow when i try to find out the root cause i came to know that my computer is being infected with Global.exe, i tried to run Zonealarm 8 Anti virus but it was not able to remove this virus. Does anyone know how to remove Global.exe Virus from my computer.

Remove Global.exe Virus from computer

Global.exe is a virus which creates and execute a process on disk and at the same time it also add a registry auto start to load Program on Boot up. to overcome from this issue, reboot your system and login into safe mode then click on start go to search option and find for Global.exe, over here you will find many files, delete all the files from here.

Remove Global.exe Virus

Thanks Otto for replying me i have deleted all Global.exe files from my computer but after some Global.exe comes back again, does anyone know how to remove this virus or any other application which can completely remove Global.exe Virus from my computer.

Remove Global.exe Virus

My computer also got infected with Global.exe virus, i got many solution but none of them where useful for me, when i asked my friend about it he told me to use AVG anti virus because it has the capability to remove such kind from your computer and it also provide rapid virus database updates for the lifetime of the product.

Download