Thread: Remove Trojan.SVCHost/Fake

Remove Trojan.SVCHost/Fake

Hello friends,

I am facing some issue with my computer today when i started my computer i got an warning that SVCHOST.EXE is a Trojan.Dropper/SVCHost-Fake.Process. So i had full scan and my antivirus remove it from my computer, after some time when i rebooted my computer again i got the same warning message. Can anyone tell me how to remove Trojan.Dropper/SVCHost-Fake.Process from my computer and i have install Windows XP as my operating system.

If you want to remove Trojan.SVCHost/Fake from your computer then you need to first Turn off System restore for that you need to right click on My computer over there you will find System Restore Tab, now if there a green check mark for Turn OFF System Restore on ALL DRIVES. If not checked, check it. Then select on OK. Now reboot your computer and login in safe mode try to run your anti virus before that search for SVCHost file and delete all the files from your computer and also kill all processes. Now run your anti virus and full scan your computer. I am sure after reboot you should not get any warning message.

Thanks for replying me i have try to delete all the files from my computer from safe mode but don't know it comes back again after some time, does anyone know any other solution or any good anti virus software which can remove Trojan.SVCHost/Fake from my computer.

My Dell laptop also got effected with Trojan.SVCHost and i tried out many solution and none worked out for me and when i asked my friend about it he told install SUPERAntiSpyware he told this spy ware will remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits from my laptop and it has really removed all trojans from my laptop. Hope it works for you too.