Thread: What's Nortel's wireless

What's Nortel's wireless

Hello,
    We have shifted our office to new place. Here we want to set new network.we have decided to set WI-FI. one of my friend suggest about Nortel. I want to What is that? Is it worth to apply ?can anybody help me out? Any suggestion??

Re: What's Nortel's wireless

Nortel provide Hybrid solution for large networks, Nortel has its own safety switch i.e wireless 2250, to monitor access points, essentially a similar approach to mesh solution Bluesocket.It have more unusual one, and launched in 2003 , its dual-band access The use of 802.11a for backhaul points to an 802.11b network, dispense son Solution altogether.Adaptive The new arrival, based on the Nortel deal with Airespace for points, and Spectralink handsets, it provides IP telephony over WLAN solution, embodied in WLAN handset 2210 and 2211 and based Airespace switch.Wireless Mesh Network solution addresses the market requirements for networks that are highly scalable and cost-effective, offering end users secure, seamless roaming beyond traditional WLAN boundaries and provides easy deployment.

Re: What's Nortel's wireless

Nortel Standalone solution mainely for small Wi-Fi requirements,for that you can use the standalone 2220 access point. besides that they provide Hybrid solution For larger networks.Nortel is providing different requirements at the moment.Nortel extends the Wireless LANs security with cost effectively for organisation and end users and it offers new opportunities to service provider to drive increased revenue generation.Also Nortel's providing the leading 40G technology for super fast access.