Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot remove Trojan.Dropper/Sys-NV

Networking & Security

Old 30-10-2009
Members

Hi,

From few days my Dell laptop is working slow, so today i ran NOD32 and it had detected Trojan.Dropper/Sys-NV on my system, but my anti virus was not able to delete it from my computer. I have tried many solution but none of them worked out for me. Does anyone know how to remove Trojan.Dropper/Sys-NV from my laptop.

Old 30-10-2009

Computer infected with Trojan.Dropper/Sys-NV

Trojan.Dropper/Sys-NV is a Trojan which is being used to download other harmful software components to a user's PC without their knowledge. This virus is mostly downloaded and installed by another application that is considered to be adware or spyware. They appear to serve a legitimate purpose but actually have an unwanted or harmful effect.
Old 30-10-2009

Remove Trojan.Dropper/Sys-NV

If you really want o remove Trojan.Dropper/Sys-NV from your system then i would suggest you to install SUPER AntiSpyware because it has the capability to detect and remove thousands of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, KeyLoggers, Dialers, Hi-Jackers, and Worms such as SpyFalcon, SpyAxe, WinFixer, SpySherrif, Movieland.
Old 30-10-2009

Instead of using SUPER AntiSpyware i would suggest you to install Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool which has the capability to remove virus threats and remove them or send to Quarantine folder and it also remove all types of infections from your computer.

Download

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , , , ,