Thread: Where to get a online Pen Drive Scanner

Where to get a online Pen Drive Scanner

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend me a good online USB scanner. I use my pen drive on many machines. That is only and easy of data transfer. Now due to any infection in some system the virus transfers to other system also. To avoid such conditions I am looking for a good online virus scanner. In my case Internet connection is available more easily. So instead of adding up a new antivirus in each and every system I need a easy online scanner. Thanks.

Re: Where to get a online Pen Drive Scanner

There are ample of scanner available on line. The best one according to me is Kapersky's online scanner. Just open the official site and click on Downloads. Then go to File Scanner. The page will show you a small box. The very next button is Choose and then Submit. Click on Choose. It will open a small window on the desktop. Go your USB drive and choose the files which you want to scan. Then click on Submit. The scanner will list you details about the threat within some time.

Use BitDefender's online scanner. For that you will need Internet Explorer 8. The tool will scan your entire system for threats and provide you with removal options. The application is also capable of detecting spyware's. Here you does not need to update your virus. Because as it is a online service then it remains up to date every time you run a scan. It works with other antivirus also. So there is no issue of incompatibility with any other installed application.

There many online scanner. But just stay away from rogue antivirus. These are fake and they install a malicious software in your computer. This slows down your system and the final result is crash. ESET Online scanner is suitable here. Go for branded and popular products only. Like Norton, Eset, AVG, etc. And do not install any third party software if prompted by any other antivirus program. ESET will install a small plugin in your browser. By this you can scan your system anytime you want.